Thursday, December 31, 2009

Elegant DIY Centerpiece

When I first started thinking about what I might like (or not like) for wedding decorations, I decided that I wanted candles for our centerpieces. I know that I definitely don’t want fresh/live flowers… and I love candles… but I started looking around at Once Wed and…

How cute is this?




This is such a lovely centerpiece that you can even use at your dining table at home (or something else not wedding related). It looks so delicate; it’s hard to believe it’s not that expensive to create! Check out the DIY instructions!

Have you come across any projects that almost make you re-think some of your decor decisions?

1 comment:

  1. Amiga!!!!!!!

    Que bueno saber de ti. Feliz año nuevo espero todo este bien. Yo también me caso. Mi boda será en enero de 2011.

    ReplyDelete