Thursday, January 14, 2010

Etsy Finds: Cake Toppers

I know I haven't posted for the last few days, but it's been quite busy lately! Between a dinner party, Sunday outings, work, gym, and a DIY project, there's barely any time left! So, to make up a bit for the lack of posts lately, I want to share with you some Etsy finds in the cake toppers department.

Warning: Some of these are too cute for words!








Source

It's hard for me to pick a favorite, as they are adorable! Especially the first and third one. I'm sure the Mr. would just adore #4: Game Over! He currently owns a shirt that has a bride and a groom and it says Game Over. (And who gifted him with such a shirt you ask? Well, my bridesmaid!!)

Don't you just love these? Which one is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. I love the first one, but having gotten the Mr. the "Game Over" shirt, I'll have to go with that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I would have been surprised if you had picked something else!

    ReplyDelete