Friday, March 12, 2010

Almost Spring

Happy Friday everyone! The week is almost over and the weekend's about to start! We're quickly nearing mid-March and I'm just in awe at how fast time is going by. It's still a bit winterish here in the Midwest, but temperatures are definitely going up. Spring is near!


I really hoped this week to be productive, wedding-projects wise, but it wasn't. I started getting a little sick, so my evenings were spent laying down instead of finishing our STDs. But, we did find dresses for my MOH and BM on Sunday (more on those later) so I feel happy to check something off my list.

As for this weekend, we'll be celebrating the mister's 29th birthday. His last birthday as a single man and, with six months to go, I hope he isn't getting cold feet on me! I'm planning on taking him to dinner tonight to our favorite sushi restaurant, Kawa. Then, for dessert, we'll be going to Chili's for some Molten Chocolate Cake goodness (boy, am I grateful I didn't give up chocolate for lent!). On Saturday, his actual birthday, he wants to go with his buddies for some go-karts racing action.

In between the festivities, I plan to work on the STDs and our wedding website, and maybe try my hand at making a tissue-paper pomander.

Has the week flown by for you as well? Any special plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment