Friday, February 26, 2010

DIY Paper Lanterns

I love paper lanterns! I used to have one in my bedroom back in Puerto Rico, until I came home one weekend during college and it had mysteriously disappeared! (Yes, I firmly believe the answer that my mom gave me, the lamp broke, while hanging by itself in the ceiling, with nothing around it, in my possibly 9 feet tall ceiling, yes, I do believe it)

I wish I had seen this back then, it looks so simple and so easy to do!


Wouldn't these look gorgeous at a wedding reception? Or maybe a bridal shower? I think these could be made for any occasion! Just pick the flowers (or any accessories) in the desired colors, and you can have a simple yet beautiful piece of decoration for your bash! You can find the step-by-step article here.

How would you use these? Have you come across simple decorations that can work for any occasion?

No comments:

Post a Comment