Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jillian Kicked my Ass

Today was one of those days in which I just wanted to get home after work. So I did, I skipped the gym (again, although, in my defense, I've been missing because I haven't been feeling 100%) and drove straight home. Feeling that guilt of missing a work out, I decided to break open my 30 Day Shred DVD.


The same DVD that I bought back in July and had not even tore the plastic wrapping off. Why did I wait seven months to open the DVD, you ask? I was terrified of it. And with good reason! I did the Level 1 20-minute work out. How did I do?

Jillian. Kicked. My. Ass.

Yep, she did. And she did a very thorough job of it. I could not do the work out for those 20 minutes straight. I had to stop several times to catch my breath. Did I finish it? Kinda. Did I quit? Not really. Am I a masochist? Maybe... it'll depend if I'm brave enough to try the work out again tomorrow.  Of course, it depends if I can get out of bed tomorrow.

How about you? Did Jillian (or any other fitness DVD trainer) kick your ass? Or are you kicking ass?

2 comments: